Corsa 2024 Ultimate Auto

New to the Vauxhall Corsa F Forums? Introduce yourself here
aer0

Post by aer0 »

Had this car for a month now.
First impressions are good except for the infotainment system which is awful. Far too complicated & keep getting emails from Vauxhall telling me to pair my phone with the car in the My Vauxhall app. Phone already paired with phone for Bluetooth phone calls etc but this is not enough apparantly . Anyone got any ideas what they do. Dealer doesn't know & told to contact Vauxhall customer services. They seem useless & no help whatsoever. Car help system tells me to go to a pair button that doesn't exist. Totally lost.

aer0

Post by aer0 »

Another email from Vauxhall telling me to complete my journey. Lost, so I eventually got through to V Connected Services team. He told me that I must complete 3 drives of at least 20 minutes with My Vauxhall app connected to car system by USB
Don't hold much hope but trying it. Don't usually use My Vauxhall in car as its so S....LOW
Anyone experienced anything similar?
Another problem it that I keep getting flashed by oncoming cars at night as if I am dazzling them. As headlight dipping automatic what can I do. Dealer told me to adjust with load button but I don't have one all automatic. Wonder if the car was setup correctly in the first place.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post