Heated seats and wheel

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Corsa F
michaelJf

Post by michaelJf »

Hey so i have a Corsa Elite Nav really love the car overall after a few teething issues to begin with.

Just wondering the heated seats how hot do yours get? I feel like mine could be hotter but not sure thats just how they are. I feel the heat mainly on my lower back and little heat on the base of the chair. Im not used to having heated seats so not sure what the norm is really.
I did check the passenger seat and it was about the same maybe slightly warmer but could be over thinking it 😂

h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

Our seats get quite hot so turn down fairly quickly, depends how thick your clothes are surely?
What's the wheel question? I don't like low profile tyres at all so not my choice really ( her in doors) they are too harsh on poor roads for me but of course they do hold the road
Cobra26

Post by Cobra26 »

:lol: Low profile steering wheel I like it.
Front seats get fairy hot, mind there's three heat settings. As for the steering wheel it gets hot enough to the touch but only if you've not got gloves on in the winter.
aer0

Post by aer0 »

Agree about the tyres, totally stupid but couldn't get anything else. There should be a no cost option to have normal tyres. Now feel every bump and there are many.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post