20 Reg Corsa Start/Stop Fault

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Corsa F
maximusblk

Post by maximusblk » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:53 am

Has anyone experienced a fault with the start stop on the new corsa. Its activated on my car and it has been working fine since new but its suddenly not working properly. I put the car in neutral and handbrake on and the green A letter on the dash flashes and the ECO text flashes and both go off. Start stop doesn't activate. Any ideas of what could be wrong?

paul04

Post by paul04 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:39 pm

I took my corsa in to the Vauxhall garage last week because stop/start does not work, it does flash eco on the dashboard.
They said the battery has to be charged to 85% before stop/start will work, my 20 minute drive to work is not enough to get it over 85%.
Take your car for a longer drive, and it should work,
If not get it checked out at your local dealership.

Rach89

Post by Rach89 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:00 pm

Mine has the same issue.
Took it back to the dealership who said cara are delivered with low batteries and it hadn’t been charged enough. They charged it, the stop/start worked for 4 days and now back to not working.
I’ve tried short and long journeys but nothing works to charge it up. My previous car was a Mokka X and the stop/ start worked constantly for 4 years, regardless of the journey. My journey type hasn’t altered.
The dealership have been absolutely crap about the whole thing!

Crezz62

Post by Crezz62 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:58 pm

Same problem with mine and the wife’s . The wife’s went back to the workshop , they charged the battery …. It worked for a day then nothing .
Mine was returned and a faulty module on the battery was diagnosed … module replaced , worked a few times then again nothing .
I too had a Mokka x before , stop start worked perfectly .
Both cars to be returned to dealer for another go !!
Apart from that love the cars .

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post