Radio logos and Aircon

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Corsa F
fred99

Post by fred99 »

My wife has had her Corsa for 6 weeks and generally like the car, but has a couple of niggles.

One is the lack of logo/icons when using the DAB radio,

the other is the aircon starting up every time she uses the car.

Are there any work around for these issues?

paul04

Post by paul04 »

Not sure about the dab radio, I asked in the vauxhall garage about the air con on every time you get in the car, they said its to help with demisting the car. Your not on your own, as it does it with every corsa f,
Also quite a few having issues with stop/start not working..
ges7

Post by ges7 »

The only logo/icon I have on dab radio is Classic Radio all the rest are blank, apart from station names.
The aircon does come on when you select windscreen demist, but it also comes on with ignition, and you have to deactivate it. Don't know why.
My stop/start has never worked, must be something to do with the battery.
Jjj

Post by Jjj »

If u switch air con off and turn fan to zero when u leave car On my nav premium the air con stays off the next time u use car
matt_c_

Post by matt_c_ »

stop/start doesn't work if you just tap it on mine. You have to hold the button whilst pressing the brake for a second or 2

DAB logos is a problem on a lot of cars. Looks like they didn't agree on a common broadcast standard for the images so a lot of stations don't broadcast the images. It should work on a few though. FM radio might work though?
Some other cars just come pre-loaded with images instead of relying on broadcast logos, but then they don't update if the station logo changes.
Matt
catchacold2

Post by catchacold2 »

Jjj wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:29 pm If u switch air con off and turn fan to zero when u leave car On my nav premium the air con stays off the next time u use car
Second that as correct

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post