Corsa-e

New to the Vauxhall Corsa F Forums? Introduce yourself here
nlittley

Post by nlittley »

Hi all,

Obviously will be a growing body but I'm Nathan, proud new owner of a Corsa-e

I already love the car, I'll put it out there that if anyone wants to ask any real world, not salesperson questions about the car let me know.

I have the Elite Nav 7.4kW in Voltaic Blue Metallic. Comfortably managing a range of around 150-160miles at the moment with a good bit of full 70mph motorway driving. It definitely edges up towards the 200 miles with more sedentary roads.

Hope everyone enjoys their new car!

Nathan :)
Corsa-e Elite Nav June 2020
Voltaic Blue

Lsills

Post by Lsills »

Enjoy I have one ordered in the navy blue and can’t wait!
Bean78

Post by Bean78 »

Have you got the app to work? Mine won’t connect despite trying everything. Dealer is just telling me it takes time. Had my electric corsa 4 days now!
bladesman83

Post by bladesman83 »

Bean78 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:11 pm Have you got the app to work? Mine won’t connect despite trying everything. Dealer is just telling me it takes time. Had my electric corsa 4 days now!
I don't pretend to know why but the app takes a week or so before it starts working as intended.
Corsa-e Elite Nav Premium, Peperoncino (Hot) Red
Mokka-e SE Nav, Jade White
TimF

Post by TimF »

I've just received my new Corsa-E this week and had issues with the app enabling after doing all the authorisation in the app. It was left Waiting for Authorisation as the status on the e-connect order.

However, I found I deleted the iPhone app and reinstalled it. It then asked to confirm again in the car, I confirmed the connection to the car and worked almost immediately showing charging and climate sections in the app.

Very strange but worked for me.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post