Full Circle

New to the Vauxhall Corsa F Forums? Introduce yourself here
tilesheds

Post by tilesheds »

First car in 1979 was a Vauxhall Viva. Many cars since, and particularly Nissans, today back to a Vauxhall. It wasn't what I originally set out to purchase, but basically due to the wife's severe mobility problems I've been pleasantly surprised today, buying a pre registered Corsa SE Premium. Im looking forward to enjoying it, and Friday it is off on its holidays to Shropshire!. The deal was a good one. The car was only registered on 30/03/21, so brand new with over £2000 off a new price.

PaulF

Post by PaulF »

I have just taken delivery of a 2021 Vauxhall Corsa F, SRI premium model, however there is one issue I have with it.
The brochure clearly states that the Premium variant has extras over the standard SRI such as heated front seats, heated steering wheel, keyless entry , folding door mirrors and electronic climate control.
The car I have has all these with the exception of electronic climate control and is fitted with the standard heater and air con knobs only.
I have raised this issue with Vauxhall and after a week have not had a reply. Has anybody else had the same or similar issue?