Welcome to the Vauxhall Corsa F Forums

New to the Vauxhall Corsa F Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Welcome along - this forum is dedicated to the car from Vauxhall - the Corsa F

Please introduce yourself in this section. :)

catchacold2

Post by catchacold2 »

Hi I have had the top auto model Red/black roof since July and have found it wants to wander to one side or another but not always. I have posted more about this and other annoying things about this rushed out model.
Fortunately its a mobility car so I am able to part with it.
Cobra26

Post by Cobra26 »

Hi there, New Corsa-F 1.2 Sri Nav Prem owner. Not new to Vauxhall as I've had my share of them, good and bad. Took this one out on Lease for the first time, it needed a new oil pressure switch before I even got it...not a good start. Seems ok so far apart from the Stop Start now working as should. Biggest gripe is the footrest on the clutch side as I keep catching it changing gear.
Bigcorsafan

Post by Bigcorsafan »

Yes the footrest on the clutch side is Ann annoyance and is an obvious design fault,unless your clutch foot is well over you will catch it and it's v.annoying.
Arnold Poindexter

Post by Arnold Poindexter »

Greetings all, I'm new to this although this will be my 3 iteration of the corsa. Currently have 21 Corsa F 1.2t 128bhp, Hopefully some of you can help with some odd questions i have and i can help others as I've tried things with the car others might not have yet. Cheers

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post