Speed limiter paused

All Vauxhall Corsa F related discussions
rronaldson

Post by rronaldson »

Hi, I'm new to the forum so I hope that this is the right place to ask this question.

I'm having trouble using the speed limiter on my Corsa F. If I press the button on the steering wheel the speed limiter display shows on the dash greyed out. If I press the adjustment toggle down to SET, the display pops up" Limiter paused". Whenever I press the toggle switch up or down it displays the limiter paused. message. Whatever, I cannot get the function to work. The limiter display with the set speed stays displayed on the dash but still greyed out. Thanks for any advice on this.
Last edited by rronaldson on Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rachel

Jjj

Post by Jjj »

U need to press two buttons on my car elite nav premium 2020 to get speed limiter to go green then the set button up down to select speed limit once set and green press one button to cancel and same button to set again hope this helps once car switched off or wrong button pressed to cancel you have to go through two button reset procedure again the buttons 6 o'clock and 9 o'clock to activate and 9 o'clock to pause and reset
rronaldson

Post by rronaldson »

Thanks very much for that advice.

Actually I was passing a Vauxhall dealer today so I called in and they showed me how it's done. I had completely ignored thr Activate button not realising what it's function was.
Rachel