New Recall, Coming Soon...

All Vauxhall Corsa F related discussions
gowron492

Post by gowron492 »

As my car has an issue and I booked it in to get looked at, I was told that there was a recall on the car (and not the airbag recall as that has already been done) and that it would be done at the same time.

When I got to the garage, I was told that the recall has been cancelled at the moment but I was told that it was a software issue.

So just letting you know, you could have a recall notice soon.

Carl,

jtaylor69

Post by jtaylor69 »

Wonder if it's gearbox related?
I've had to have a software update (separate to the touchscreen update) to fix intermittent issues where "Gearbox fault: repair needed" displayed on the dash.
It would appear randomly and disappear within seconds as if nothing happened.
MikeOx

Post by MikeOx »

Was there any progress on this?
1.2T (100BHP) SRI Premium NAV
POWER ORANGE (Petrol)
Delboy_lee

Post by Delboy_lee »

When mine was in for a software update I enquired if there was a recall number and was advised that this was
a special recall only ? and therefore no number or details given.
Corsa f 1.2 (100 PS) Elite Turbo 8 Speed Automatic
Quartz Grey ( Petrol )
watsonb01

Post by watsonb01 »

jtaylor69 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:22 pm Wonder if it's gearbox related?
I've had to have a software update (separate to the touchscreen update) to fix intermittent issues where "Gearbox fault: repair needed" displayed on the dash.
It would appear randomly and disappear within seconds as if nothing happened.
Hi, was the Gearbox Fault software update simply to stop the message being displayed or did it perform actual updates to the working of the gearbox? Did the garage say it was needed to prevent dsmage to the gearbox. Mine has popped up on display only once but my local garage and Vauxhall Customer Services have not heard of it and say there is no recall for the car. Thanks.