Mildly Frustrating

All Vauxhall Corsa F related discussions
tilesheds

Post by tilesheds »

Have searched handbook, but none the wiser. When, for example, I drive along and stop to pick up the son for the rear seat doors, the doors are locked and the only way I can let him enter is to open my door slightly to release the automatic locking. I'm sure there must be a simpler way than going through this performance? Go on, make a fool of me!!!

gowron492

Post by gowron492 »

You can unlock the car by pressing the lock button near the infotainment system.

Or, if you wanted, you can disable auto-lock by pressing and holding the lock button with the ignition on until a sound is heard.

Carl,
Delboy_lee

Post by Delboy_lee »

Hi have you looked here ??

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136

Mine is as per handbook page 15 - On drivers door
lowest switch following the Window Controls - surprised me as I did not know what this switch was for until the “ Child Lock On appeared “ ?

See Page 15 - “ Depending on Version “ press - very confusing if you have this fitted.

Hope you get it sorted

Derek
Corsa f 1.2 (100 PS) Elite Turbo 8 Speed Automatic
Quartz Grey ( Petrol )
tilesheds

Post by tilesheds »

Thanks, will try things out, determined to solve it. Thanks Carl and derek, will try things out, yet again, after Lunch.
tilesheds

Post by tilesheds »

Success! Holding down the large button near the Infotainment unit till it clicked, as Carl said, did the trick. Once again, many thanks.