Linking The Car To My Vauxhall App, How?

All Vauxhall Corsa F related discussions
gowron492

Post by gowron492 »

I'm really struggling to get my car linked to the My Vauxhall app.

The VIN number is correct, the registration is correct but on the My Vauxhall webpage, Ownership is showing as 'Not Verified'.

Phone is paired with the car so not sure what is wrong.

Anyone had any experience with this?

Carl,

Bean78

Post by Bean78 »

You are doing better than me. I can’t even get it to link. Just keeps telling me to turn Bluetooth off and on again which I have done countless times. Had the car 4 days now and it’s getting annoying!!
bladesman83

Post by bladesman83 »

gowron492 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:12 pm I'm really struggling to get my car linked to the My Vauxhall app.

The VIN number is correct, the registration is correct but on the My Vauxhall webpage, Ownership is showing as 'Not Verified'.

Phone is paired with the car so not sure what is wrong.

Anyone had any experience with this?

Carl,
It takes a week or so to become "verified" and usually requires a few reinstalls on the way. Hopefully this will be sorted for you by now.
Corsa-e Elite Nav Premium, Peperoncino (Hot) Red
Mokka-e SE Nav, Jade White
gowron492

Post by gowron492 »

Sorry, I should have replied to this.

The dealer had to mark me as the registered owner, after that, the app re-added the car and setup went easily.

Then just had to wait a few days after a few journeys for it to give me charge status and pre-warming features.

Carl,
Kiuzmicz

Post by Kiuzmicz »

Had same problem contacted main dealer and they never registered it properly so they have sorted it now but the app is very buggy to say the least

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post